- Discuss how access to informed health care in terms of ‘Person Centered Approach’ serves families and older adults with IDD.
- List at least 4 challenges to families with adults with IDD and how to address them.
- List at least 3 suggestions on how to seek information and resources on aging, dementia and IDD.
- Relate to the experiences of the panelists and apply at least two of the experiences to their own family or families they serve.
- Acquire basic understanding in aging in all persons, including adults with IDD.
- *CEUs will NOT be offered.
- *The first 50 attendees who complete and score the highest on both the pre & post-test will receive a participant incentive.
Welcome to ONEcaregiver Resource Center,
A centralized platform to support caregivers and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who may be at risk of, or are living with, Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia.